Use Screaming Frog SEO Tool to check websiteAdvertisement
We have seen and personally know many bloggers who use to ask us that how we can check the numbers of words written on the content of the website or the numbers of words used in the description of the website etc. So today we are going to tell you one application name is Screaming Frog SEO Spider tool which helps a lot in this kind of situation and also tells more information about the particular website. This application is easily installed on the PC either it is windows or Mac. This applications provide you the information regarding on site SEO and links etc. You can analyse view the website with the help of this application.
The Screaming Frog SEO Spider tool helps you to audit, review and quickly analyse the website from its onsite SEO performance. It is an excellent source for analyzing the website from medium to high level website. If we will do this work manually then it is so much time consuming (little bit impossible to do) and labour coastally also and there is a high chance of missing the points like duplicate content, redirect, or any meta refresh required.
The Screaming Frog SEO spider helps you to manage all your onsite SEO elements (page title, url, heading, meta description etc) to Excel so that you can easily create a base to correct your SEO where needed.
Mostly the Screaming Frog software is used by those who work on seo projects.
Quick review about the information collected by the Screaming Frog SEO Spider Tool
- Common Errors – Server and Client errors like 404 error, 501 error or other
- Redirects – (3XX, permanent or temporary)
- Links – External (followed links with code)
- Issues related to URI – Underscores, Non ASCII characters, characters, dynamic Uris, special characters, uppercase etc.
- Title of the Page – Duplicate title, missing title up to 70 characters, multiple title, H1 with same title
- Post or Page Meta Description – Duplicate description, missing description up to 156 to 160 characters and multiple descriptions also.
- Duplication of Pages – pages and categories with duplicate content.
- Support Meta Keywords – used only for reference it is now a day’s used only by yahoo.
- Images – with their URL and where they are linked with.
- Use of H1 – Duplicate H1 tag used, Missing H1 tag, multiple H1 up to 70 characters only
- Use of H2 – Duplicate H1 tag used, Missing H1 tag, multiple H1 up to 70 characters only
- Meta Robots – follow and nofollow, index and noindex, nosnippet, noarchive etc
- Meta Refresh – It show time delay and target page
- Canonical HTTP headers and Canonical link element.
- Size of the file.
- Helps to Generator a sitemap –by using this tool a basic sitemap can also be generated.
- Interlinks Inlinks – other pages which are linked with a particular URI.
- External links – the page linked to other page (another website)
- Show the depth level of the page
- Anchor Text – All link text, Alt tag of image.
- Dofollow and Nofollow links – link level
- This software even craws the bots like Googlebot and Bingbot.
- You can find anything in the source code of a website like specific text, analytics code an many more.
How to use screaming frog SEO spider tool
Its very simple write your website or your client website URL and submit it.
You will obtain the list of pages that website contains with the word counts of content, description, Title, keywords used and many more. With this you can check that is that website contains the thin content like small description, less informative content. And you can modify or delete those webpages which contain thin content to improve your site performance.
You can also watch this vedio that how Screaming frog seo spider tool works
You can download Screaming Frog SEO spider tool from
click on download button
Hope you like our article on Use Screaming Frog SEO Tool to check website. If you find our article useful then please share it and don’t forget to leave your valuable comments and suggestions below.